Receive accounting support including contract controller, monthly financials, budgeting and forecasting.
Accounting for the LTPAC and senior living industry requires an experienced firm that also possesses extensive knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, third party reimbursement and healthcare operations. It requires a firm you can trust.
That’s why Richter Healthcare Consultants is the premier provider of healthcare accounting services for LTPAC and senior living providers.
Richter Healthcare Consultants have worked with providers of all sizes to develop training programs, accounting services, financial statement preparation, budgeting and more. Clients appreciate the personalized service they receive, based on their specific needs rather than a one-size-fits-most approach. Working together, the team provides insightful solutions, develops a plan based on key performance indicators, and delivers documented results for long-term financial success.
Our accounting services include:
- Full accounting services
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Accounts payable
- Cash flow management
- Contract controller services
- Cash management and forecasting
- Accounts receivable valuation
- Internal controls
- Medicare cost report preparation
- Medicaid cost report preparation
- Full accounting services
To learn more about how Richter Healthcare Consultants can provide customized solutions for your healthcare accounting challenges starting today, please request more information.
- Top Hospice Targeted Probe and Educate Denial ReasonsIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; explained probe and educate (PE), as well as Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation; and we outlined the TPE claims review process. In this blog, we will share some of the top hospice agency […]
- Navigating the Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) Claims ProcessIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; probe and educate (PE); we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; and we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation. In this blog, we will share tips on navigating the TPE claims review process.
- Preparing and Submitting Documentation for Targeted Probe and Educate, Medicare’s New Medical Review StrategyIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies, probe and educate (PE), and we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy. In this chapter, we will share tips on preparing and submitting your TPE documentation.