Receive accounting support including contract controller, monthly financials, budgeting and forecasting.
Accounting for the LTPAC and senior living industry requires an experienced firm that also possesses extensive knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, third party reimbursement and healthcare operations. It requires a firm you can trust.
That’s why Richter Healthcare Consultants is the premier provider of healthcare accounting services for LTPAC and senior living providers.
Richter Healthcare Consultants have worked with providers of all sizes to develop training programs, accounting services, financial statement preparation, budgeting and more. Clients appreciate the personalized service they receive, based on their specific needs rather than a one-size-fits-most approach. Working together, the team provides insightful solutions, develops a plan based on key performance indicators, and delivers documented results for long-term financial success.
Our accounting services include:
- Full accounting services
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Accounts payable
- Cash flow management
- Contract controller services
- Cash management and forecasting
- Accounts receivable valuation
- Internal controls
- Medicare cost report preparation
- Medicaid cost report preparation
- Full accounting services
To learn more about how Richter Healthcare Consultants can provide customized solutions for your healthcare accounting challenges starting today, please request more information.
- Understanding Targeted Probe and Educate – Medicare’s New Medical Review StrategyIn 2015, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) introduced the Probe and Educate (PE) strategy, first to hospitals and then to home health care agencies. With this new strategy, five claims were selected from every hospital and home health care provider. If a claim was denied, one-on-one education was offered in an effort […]
- The Proposed Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM): 10 Things You Need to KnowIn April 2018, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) threw yet another curveball at (MDS) coordinators and skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) across the country. CMS’ original plan to introduce RCS-1 (resident classification system, the proposed new federal payment system) was overturned and replaced by the now proposed patient driven payment model (PDPM). This […]
- 5 “You-Focused” Tips to Improve Your Organization’s RCM ProcessRevenue cycle management (RCM) is so much more than just a financial process. It is about the procedures that enable your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization to maintain a positive financial picture and, in turn, allow you to focus on day-to-day operations and optimal outcomes. It sounds cliché, but that is why communication is key […]