Receive accounting support including Contract Controller, monthly financials, budgeting and forecasting.
Accounting for the LTPAC and Senior Living industry requires an experienced firm that also possesses extensive knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, third party reimbursement and healthcare operations. It requires a firm you can trust.
That’s why Richter Healthcare Consultants is the premier provider of healthcare accounting services for LTPAC and Senior Living providers.
Richter Consultants have worked with providers of all sizes to develop training programs, accounting services, financial statement preparation, budgeting and more. Customers appreciate the personalized service they receive, based on their specific needs rather than a one-size-fits-most approach. Working together, the team provides insightful solutions, develops a plan based on key performance indicators, and delivers documented results for long-term financial success.
Accounting services from Richter Healthcare Consultants include:
- Full Accounting Services
- Monthly Financial Statement Preparation
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Flow Management
- Contract Controller
- Cash Management and Forecasting
- Accounts Receivable Valuation
- Internal Controls
- Medicare Cost Report Preparation
- Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
For more information about accounts receivable management services, compliance audits, or to get started, click here.
- Strategies for Analyzing and Utilizing PEPPER in LTPAC SettingsIt is that time of year for you to review your PEPPER! Every year at this time we look forward to the release of The Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Report (PEPPER). PEPPER is a Microsoft Excel file summarizing provider-specific Medicare data statistics for target areas often associated with Medicare improper payments due to […]
- Strategies for Developing a PointClickCare® Baseline Care PlanAttention PointClickCare® customers: We have your solution to the Mega-Rule Baseline Care Plan (BCP) requirement. The Mega-Rule has made the BCP a requirement for every resident within 48 hours of admission. The BCP must include instructions needed to provide effective person-centered care, including, but not limited to:
- Managed Care Audit Defense Part III: Taking a Proactive Approach to Managed Care – the 3-Step Preadmission ProcessSecuring a process for management and communication of contractual obligations for managed care residents is essential in today’s climate. Some questions to ask yourself: