Receive accounting support including contract controller, monthly financials, budgeting and forecasting.
Accounting for the LTPAC and senior living industry requires an experienced firm that also possesses extensive knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, third party reimbursement and healthcare operations. It requires a firm you can trust.
That’s why Richter Healthcare Consultants is the premier provider of healthcare accounting services for LTPAC and senior living providers.
Richter Healthcare Consultants have worked with providers of all sizes to develop training programs, accounting services, financial statement preparation, budgeting and more. Clients appreciate the personalized service they receive, based on their specific needs rather than a one-size-fits-most approach. Working together, the team provides insightful solutions, develops a plan based on key performance indicators, and delivers documented results for long-term financial success.
Our accounting services include:
- Full accounting services
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Accounts payable
- Cash flow management
- Contract controller
- Cash management and forecasting
- Accounts receivable valuation
- Internal controls
- Medicare cost report preparation
- Medicaid cost report preparation
- Full accounting services
To learn more about how Richter Healthcare Consultants can provide customized solutions for your healthcare accounting challenges starting today, please request more information.
- Five Strategies to Boost Patient Care through Revenue Cycle ManagementRevenue cycle management (RCM) lies at the heart of a long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) provider’s operation. Without the proper processes in place, cash flow slows down, bad debt increases and customer satisfaction declines. So how can your LTPAC organization optimize its RCM function? We recommend starting with the five strategies outlined below.
- CMS to Implement Changes to Beneficiary IdentifiersSince the inception of the Medicare program in 1965, beneficiaries have been identified by a Social Security number-based identifier known as the Health Insurance Claim (HIC) number. This unique identifier has been used to determine the beneficiary for all Medicare transactions such as eligibility, billing and claim status inquiries. As a means to help fight […]
- Home Health's Best Kept Secret: Outpatient TherapyWith reimbursement rates and profit margins shrinking and unfunded mandates and regulations increasing, home health agencies must look for ways to diversify services all while increasing revenue. One home health service that agencies can offer is home health outpatient therapy, despite it not always being provided in a clinic, hospital or private practice.