Receive accounting support including contract controller, monthly financials, budgeting and forecasting.
Accounting for the LTPAC and senior living industry requires an experienced firm that also possesses extensive knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, third party reimbursement and healthcare operations. It requires a firm you can trust.
That’s why Richter Healthcare Consultants is the premier provider of healthcare accounting services for LTPAC and senior living providers.
Richter Healthcare Consultants have worked with providers of all sizes to develop training programs, accounting services, financial statement preparation, budgeting and more. Clients appreciate the personalized service they receive, based on their specific needs rather than a one-size-fits-most approach. Working together, the team provides insightful solutions, develops a plan based on key performance indicators, and delivers documented results for long-term financial success.
Our accounting services include:
- Full accounting services
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Accounts payable
- Cash flow management
- Contract controller services
- Cash management and forecasting
- Accounts receivable valuation
- Internal controls
- Medicare cost report preparation
- Medicaid cost report preparation
- Full accounting services
To learn more about how Richter Healthcare Consultants can provide customized solutions for your healthcare accounting challenges starting today, please request more information.
- Employee Engagement Part III – A Necessary Foundation for Organizational SuccessThis post is Part III in our Employee Engagement Series. Click here for Part I or here for Part II. Click here for our helpful infographic on employee engagement stats and why they matter to your LTPAC organization. Throughout your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization, there should be individuals at every level driving employee engagement and cultivating […]
- Important Changes in Nonprofit Reporting – Learn What You Need to KnowWith a new year underway, it’s important for accounting and finance professionals in all long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) settings to be aware of reporting updates that may have slipped your mind while getting through year end. In 2016, The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued a previously proposed update (ASU 2016-14) that will affect nonprofit […]
- New Service: Corporate Clinical Navigator – the Extra Set of Hands Your SNF has Always NeededLong-term care rules and regulations have been changing at a fast and furious pace over the past few years. Often, changes can happen so quickly that it can be nearly impossible to train staff and update processes in time to stay current. We have seen this burden play out across all senior living facilities (SNFs), […]