Receive accounting support including contract controller, monthly financials, budgeting and forecasting.
Accounting for the LTPAC and senior living industry requires an experienced firm that also possesses extensive knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, third party reimbursement and healthcare operations. It requires a firm you can trust.
That’s why Richter Healthcare Consultants is the premier provider of healthcare accounting services for LTPAC and senior living providers.
Richter Healthcare Consultants have worked with providers of all sizes to develop training programs, accounting services, financial statement preparation, budgeting and more. Clients appreciate the personalized service they receive, based on their specific needs rather than a one-size-fits-most approach. Working together, the team provides insightful solutions, develops a plan based on key performance indicators, and delivers documented results for long-term financial success.
Our accounting services include:
- Full accounting services
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Accounts payable
- Cash flow management
- Contract controller services
- Cash management and forecasting
- Accounts receivable valuation
- Internal controls
- Medicare cost report preparation
- Medicaid cost report preparation
- Full accounting services
To learn more about how Richter Healthcare Consultants can provide customized solutions for your healthcare accounting challenges starting today, please request more information.
- Electronic Visit Verification Mandate for Home HealthIs there a home healthcare provider who has not had to deal with “that” employee – i.e., the one who had his/her client sign a week’s worth of documentation for services they did not provide? Usually the agency does not discover fraud was committed by an employee until weeks, months or even years later. Unfortunately […]
- Building Employee Engagement Part II: The First Steps to Take in Your LTPAC OrganizationThis post is Part II in our Employee Engagement Series. Click here for Part I. Click here for our helpful infographic on employee engagement stats and why they matter to your LTPAC organization. In order for employee engagement to grow within your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization, employees need to know they are valued, have a […]
- Is a Contract Controller Right for your LTPAC Organization? Our E-Book Has the AnswersAccounting and finance professionals are currently in high demand across a wide range of industries, and the long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) industry is no exception. As a result, this makes it difficult for LTPAC providers to attract and retain qualified in-house controllers. The experience, insights and expertise of a qualified controller are essential to maintaining current quality […]