Are you an experienced professional looking for a new challenge?
As the healthcare environment is constantly evolving, Richter Healthcare Consultants is always looking for experienced talent who can offer a fresh perspective to our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) offering competitive compensation and benefit plans for our employees. Just as important, we also offer a career path for advancement as well as a team oriented culture.
-CeCe Brady, Billing Specialist
Traditional benefits include:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical/dental plans
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Employer paid vision program
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
-Mary Danko, Revenue Cycle Manager
Non-traditional benefits include:
- Flexible schedule options
- Employee incentive program
- Professional development
- Free parking
- Business casual dress
- Ideal location, convenient to all major highways
- Employee referral bonus program