Clinical Education & Consulting
Reduce your risk for negative outcomes through training, compliance audits and process review
Providing excellent care is what your residents and families want. Maintaining regulatory compliance and positive survey results are what your clinical staff wants. Collection of revenue and cash flow is what your financial team wants. With Richter Healthcare Consultants, you can have it all.
- Consultants you can trust: Our team of recognized LTPAC industry professionals will partner with you to develop clinical solutions that work.
- Proven results: Clinical partners who focus on positive outcomes
- We know it’s personal. We want to build a long term relationship with your team.
Our team includes registered nurses (RNs) who have experience as MDS Coordinators, Staff Development trainers, former Directors of Nursing (DON) or other clinical leadership roles. Our clinical services team will develop and provide customized solutions to meet your needs.
Our clinical services consultants can customize training programs exclusively for your healthcare organization. Programs can be offered in a live seminar format or via remote web conference.
Clinical services from Richter Healthcare include:
- Implementation (Policies & Procedures)
Education & Training
- MDS: Best practice and basic education, work flow and CMI review
- Care planning: Comprehensive education on resident-centric process
- Diagnosis management
- Medicare: Documentation
- Triple Check
- Cert/ Recert
- Skilled Charting
Process Review & Redesign
- Five Star
- Quality Measures
- Support / Training
- Strategies for Analyzing and Utilizing PEPPER in LTPAC SettingsIt is that time of year for you to review your PEPPER! Every year at this time we look forward to the release of The Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Report (PEPPER). PEPPER is a Microsoft Excel file summarizing provider-specific Medicare data statistics for target areas often associated with Medicare improper payments due to […]
- Strategies for Developing a PointClickCare® Baseline Care PlanAttention PointClickCare® customers: We have your solution to the Mega-Rule Baseline Care Plan (BCP) requirement. The Mega-Rule has made the BCP a requirement for every resident within 48 hours of admission. The BCP must include instructions needed to provide effective person-centered care, including, but not limited to:
- Managed Care Audit Defense Part III: Taking a Proactive Approach to Managed Care – the 3-Step Preadmission ProcessSecuring a process for management and communication of contractual obligations for managed care residents is essential in today’s climate. Some questions to ask yourself: