Clinical Education and Consulting
Reduce your risk for negative outcomes through training, compliance audits and process review
Excellent care is what your residents and families want. Regulatory compliance, the ability to focus on delivery of care and positive survey results are what your clinical staff wants. Collection of revenue and cash flow is what your financial team wants. With Richter Healthcare Consultants, you can have it all.
- Consultants you can trust: Our team of recognized LTPAC industry professionals will partner with you to develop clinical solutions that work.
- Proven results: We are clinical partners who focus on positive outcomes.
- We know it’s personal: We want to build a long-term relationship with your team.
Our team includes registered nurses (RNs) who have experience as MDS coordinators, staff development trainers, former directors of nursing (DON) and other clinical leadership roles. Our senior clinical consultant is an AHCA/NCAL Baldridge Award Examiner. The clinical services team will develop and provide customized solutions to meet your needs.
Our clinical services consultants can customize training programs exclusively for your healthcare organization. Programs can be offered in a live seminar format or via remote web conference.
Our clinical services include:
- Audits: financial and clinical compliance with the Medicare Integrity Program
- Implementation: policies and procedures
Education & Training
- MDS: Best practice and basic education, work flow and CMI review
- Care planning: Comprehensive education on resident-centric process
- Diagnosis management
- Medicare documentation:
- Cert/ recert
- Skilled charting
Process Review & Redesign
- Clinical workflow
- MDS and care plans
- Hospital readmission
- Antibiotic stewardship programs
- Five Star
- Quality measures
- SNF Final Rule (Mega-Rule) compliance
- Survey preparedness
- Risk assessments
PointClickCare® Implementation Services
- Database risk assessments
- Support services/end-user and “super user” training
To learn more about how Richter Healthcare Consultants can provide customized solutions for your clinical challenges starting today, please request more information.
- Five Key Operational Areas All Home Health Agencies Should ReviewThe start of a new year presents an ideal opportunity to review several key operational areas for your home health care agency. With the onslaught of medical reviews and new federal mandates, agencies must continue to function efficiently in order to provide the necessary services to their clients, while also dealing with the prospect of […]
- QAPI Case Study: How a SNF Used QAPI to overcome decline of Activities of Daily Living (ADL) & customer satisfactionThis case study illustrates how one facility discovered how to utilize QAPI processes to overcome their specific ADL and customer satisfaction challenges. Download our free e-book to find out how QAPI processes can enhance your facility here. Sunny Cove Nursing Home was informed by the state ombudsman that they had a reputation for discharging residents who […]
- Seeing the Value of Custom Reporting in PointClickCare®Financial reports are documents you create to review and track how much revenue your facility is making (or not). Many facilities have outside investors, owners, shareholders, board members or lenders who require information contained in financial reports. They also have a right to know if their money is being spent wisely or returning a profit. […]