Find a fresh perspective on compliance and revenue cycle management challenges.
Richter Healthcare Consultants can help identify where poor performance is costing you money. Whether it is a lack of policy and procedure or a need for staff education, it is imperative to be able to collect outstanding accounts receivable in a timely manner.
Richter Healthcare Consultants will work with your team to conduct a comprehensive review of your revenue cycle process in accordance with the Medicare Integrity Program. Billing compliance audits can help to identify gaps in process that may affect your ability to operate efficiently. We will develop corrective strategies to improve performance. We will educate your team to conduct internal audits to identify areas needing improvement. We will assist your organization with implementing corrective actions to address key deficiencies.
What you don’t know can (and will) hurt your bottom line.
Sometimes clients require expertise for a specific problem: maintaining positive cash flow, timely and accurate claims submission, staff education, regulatory updates or collection of accounts receivable.
Richter Healthcare Consultants are professionals with years of experience in the LTPAC and Senior Living industry. They understand the financial complexities specific to the industry and have developed proven strategies that will deliver accountable results for your organization.
Our team’s affiliation with industry associations means we will keep you up-to-date on all of the latest regulations and guidelines from Medicare, Medicaid and third-party payers.
Together we will identify what is working and what can be improved.
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Implementation – Policies & Procedures
- Compliance Training
- Education and Training
- Revenue Cycle Process
- Admission Best Practice
- Census Management
- Medicare/Third Party Payer Claims Management
- Triple Check
- Advanced Payer Billing and Denial Management
- Revenue Cycle Process
- Process Review and Redesign
- Managed Care Contract Analysis, Implementation & Education
- Implementation Services:
- eINTERACT™– Helping LTPACs Decrease Hospital Readmissions and Improve Quality of CareDid you know that in 2016, 20% of Medicare residents are hospitalized within 30 days of discharge? Nearly 90% of these hospitalizations were classified as unplanned. Early identification of a resident’s change in condition is paramount to managing and preventing unnecessary transfers. The eINTERACT™ program is a PointClickCare® module that was developed to help decrease […]
- How it works: Medicare Level of Care (LOC) in PointClickCare® for the Management of No Pay and Exhaust BillsThe Level of Care (LOC) in the PointClickCare® Census and Rates resident tab is used for the management of No Pay and Exhaust claim billing for residents, after a Medicare Part A skilled stay. The LOC has no other function but to drive this process. Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) are required to submit claims to […]
- Grasping the Who, What and Why of the Mega Rule Facility AssessmentThe Phase 2 roll out of the Mega Rule Requirements of Participation is quickly approaching. One of the requirements of Phase 2 is the Facility Assessment. The Facility Assessment is a written report that includes items such as patient population, resources and risk assessments. Skilled nursing facilities will be required to complete the Facility Assessment […]