Find a fresh perspective on compliance and revenue cycle management challenges.
Richter Healthcare Consultants can help identify where poor performance is costing you money. Whether it is a lack of policy and procedure or a need for staff education, it is imperative to be able to collect outstanding accounts receivable in a timely manner.
Richter Healthcare Consultants will work with your team to conduct a comprehensive review of your revenue cycle process in accordance with the Medicare Integrity Program. Billing compliance audits can help to identify gaps in process that may affect your ability to operate efficiently. We will develop corrective strategies to improve performance, educate your team to conduct internal audits to identify areas needing improvement, and assist your organization with implementing corrective actions to address key deficiencies.
What you don’t know can (and will) hurt your bottom line.
Sometimes clients require expertise for a specific problem—maintaining positive cash flow; timely and accurate claims submission; staff education; regulatory updates; or collection of accounts receivable.
Richter Healthcare Consultants is comprised of professionals with years of experience in the LTPAC and senior living industry. We understand the financial complexities specific to the industry and have developed proven strategies that will deliver accountable results for your organization.
Our team’s affiliation with industry associations means we will keep you up-to-date on all of the latest regulations and guidelines from Medicare, Medicaid and third-party payers.
Together we will identify what is working and what can be improved.
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Audits: integrated approach for financial and clinical compliance with the Medicare Integrity Program
- Implementation: policies and procedures
- Compliance training
- Education and training:
- Revenue cycle process
- Admission best practice
- Census management
- Medicare/third party payer claims management
- Advanced payer billing and denial management
- Revenue cycle process
- Process review and redesign
- Managed care contract analysis, credentialing and education
- PointClickCare® Implementation Services:
- Database risk assessments
- Support services/end-user and “super user” training
- Business Office Work Flow in LTPAC Settings – Is Yours Stop or Go?The life cycle of the business office in long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) settings is a science if you get it right—and a science experiment gone horribly awry if you don’t. Process is the key word to success when it comes to managing your accounts receivable; but the wheel going round and round has to make […]
- Certifications and Recertifications – the Golden Ticket for Skilled Nursing ServicesWouldn’t you hate to work hard all day, every day, only to have your employer tell you that you messed up and the paycheck you just received had to be turned back over to them? That is exactly what could happen to many long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) facilities in the case of an audit due […]
- MDS Update – Section N and What You Need to KnowOn Oct. 1, 2018 updates to Section N of the MDS were implemented by CMS. Two questions were added to Section N (N2001 and N2003) if the assessment type is coded as PPS 5-day, and one question was added to Section N (N2005) if the assessment type is coded as a SNF Part A PPS […]