Find a fresh perspective on compliance and revenue cycle management challenges.
Richter Healthcare Consultants can help identify where poor performance is costing you money. Whether it is a lack of policy and procedure or a need for staff education, it is imperative to be able to collect outstanding accounts receivable in a timely manner.
Richter Healthcare Consultants will work with your team to conduct a comprehensive review of your revenue cycle process in accordance with the Medicare Integrity Program. Billing compliance audits can help to identify gaps in process that may affect your ability to operate efficiently. We will develop corrective strategies to improve performance, educate your team to conduct internal audits to identify areas needing improvement, and assist your organization with implementing corrective actions to address key deficiencies.
What you don’t know can (and will) hurt your bottom line.
Sometimes clients require expertise for a specific problem—maintaining positive cash flow; timely and accurate claims submission; staff education; regulatory updates; or collection of accounts receivable.
Richter Healthcare Consultants is comprised of professionals with years of experience in the LTPAC and senior living industry. We understand the financial complexities specific to the industry and have developed proven strategies that will deliver accountable results for your organization.
Our team’s affiliation with industry associations means we will keep you up-to-date on all of the latest regulations and guidelines from Medicare, Medicaid and third-party payers.
Together we will identify what is working and what can be improved.
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Audits: integrated approach for financial and clinical compliance with the Medicare Integrity Program
- Implementation: policies and procedures
- Compliance training
- Education and training:
- Revenue cycle process
- Admission best practice
- Census management
- Medicare/third party payer claims management
- Advanced payer billing and denial management
- Revenue cycle process
- Process review and redesign
- Managed care contract analysis, credentialing and education
- PointClickCare® Implementation Services:
- Database risk assessments
- Support services/end-user and “super user” training
- Top Hospice Targeted Probe and Educate Denial ReasonsIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; explained probe and educate (PE), as well as Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation; and we outlined the TPE claims review process. In this blog, we will share some of the top hospice agency […]
- Navigating the Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) Claims ProcessIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; probe and educate (PE); we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; and we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation. In this blog, we will share tips on navigating the TPE claims review process.
- Preparing and Submitting Documentation for Targeted Probe and Educate, Medicare’s New Medical Review StrategyIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies, probe and educate (PE), and we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy. In this chapter, we will share tips on preparing and submitting your TPE documentation.