Financial Education and Consulting
Find a fresh perspective on compliance and revenue cycle management challenges.
Richter Healthcare Consultants can help identify where poor performance is costing you money. Whether it is a lack of policy and procedure or a need for staff education, it is imperative to be able to collect outstanding accounts receivable in a timely manner.
Richter Healthcare Consultants will work with your team to conduct a comprehensive review of your revenue cycle process in accordance with the Medicare Integrity Program. Billing compliance audits can help to identify gaps in process that may affect your ability to operate efficiently. We will develop corrective strategies to improve performance, educate your team to conduct internal audits to identify areas needing improvement, and assist your organization with implementing corrective actions to address key deficiencies.
What you don’t know can (and will) hurt your bottom line.
Sometimes clients require expertise for a specific problem—maintaining positive cash flow; timely and accurate claims submission; staff education; regulatory updates; or collection of accounts receivable.
Richter Healthcare Consultants is comprised of professionals with years of experience in the LTPAC and senior living industry. We understand the financial complexities specific to the industry and have developed proven strategies that will deliver accountable results for your organization.
Our team’s affiliation with industry associations means we will keep you up-to-date on all of the latest regulations and guidelines from Medicare, Medicaid and third-party payers.
Together we will identify what is working and what can be improved.
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Audits: integrated approach for financial and clinical compliance with the Medicare Integrity Program
- Implementation: policies and procedures
- Compliance training
- Education and training:
- Revenue cycle process
- Admission best practice
- Census management
- Medicare/third party payer claims management
- Advanced payer billing and denial management
- Revenue cycle process
- Process review and redesign
- Managed care contract analysis, credentialing and education
- PointClickCare® Implementation Services:
- Database risk assessments
- Support services/end-user and “super user” training
- Electronic Visit Verification Mandate for Home HealthIs there a home healthcare provider who has not had to deal with “that” employee – i.e., the one who had his/her client sign a week’s worth of documentation for services they did not provide? Usually the agency does not discover fraud was committed by an employee until weeks, months or even years later. Unfortunately […]
- Building Employee Engagement Part II: The First Steps to Take in Your LTPAC OrganizationThis post is Part II in our Employee Engagement Series. Click here for Part I. Click here for our helpful infographic on employee engagement stats and why they matter to your LTPAC organization. In order for employee engagement to grow within your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization, employees need to know they are valued, have a […]
- Is a Contract Controller Right for your LTPAC Organization? Our E-Book Has the AnswersAccounting and finance professionals are currently in high demand across a wide range of industries, and the long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) industry is no exception. As a result, this makes it difficult for LTPAC providers to attract and retain qualified in-house controllers. The experience, insights and expertise of a qualified controller are essential to maintaining current quality […]