System conversion, project management and training services.
In addition to our full menu of consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management services, Richter Healthcare Consultants offers system conversion, project management and implementation services. Our team has experience with all major LTPAC and senior living EHR platforms. Our consultants provide services including:
- Software RFP creation, proposal and contract analysis
- Pre-implementation planning
- Project management:
- Resource management
- Maintenance of training and milestone calendars
- End-user support services
- Post-implementation support
Strategic Alliance Partner with PointClickCare®, the premier EHR platform for the LTPAC and Senior Living industry
We are proud to serve as a Strategic Alliance Partner and Certified Training Partner for the entire suite of PointClickCare® applications. PointClickCare is the industry leader with a user-friendly EHR platform. To best serve our PointClickCare clients, Richter Healthcare Consultants has a dedicated division of certified trainers and implementers. Each PointClickCare consultant has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry. Our consultants provide services for PointClickCare Clinical, Financial and General Ledger/Accounts Payable, IRM (Inquiry and Referral Management), POC (Point of Care), eMAR, eInteract and Eligibility Verification.
- PointClickCare curriculum and protocol:
- Configuration and training
- End-user support
- Enhancements and optimization:
- UDA design and management
- MDS portal management
- Care planning and care plan reviews
- Diagnosis management
- Customized financial statement build
- Trust management
- Collection module customization
- Advanced claims management
- Customized configuration for non-traditional lines of business
- Navigating the Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) Claims ProcessIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; probe and educate (PE); we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; and we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation. In this blog, we will share tips on navigating the TPE claims review process.
- Preparing and Submitting Documentation for Targeted Probe and Educate, Medicare’s New Medical Review StrategyIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies, probe and educate (PE), and we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy. In this chapter, we will share tips on preparing and submitting your TPE documentation.
- Understanding Targeted Probe and Educate – Medicare’s New Medical Review StrategyIn 2015, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) introduced the Probe and Educate (PE) strategy, first to hospitals and then to home health care agencies. With this new strategy, five claims were selected from every hospital and home health care provider. If a claim was denied, one-on-one education was offered in an effort […]