System Conversion and Implementation
System conversion, project management and training services.
In addition to our full menu of consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management services, Richter Healthcare Consultants offers system conversion, project management and implementation services. Our team has experience with all major LTPAC and senior living EHR platforms. Our consultants provide services including:
- Software RFP creation, proposal and contract analysis
- Pre-implementation planning
- Project management:
- Resource management
- Maintenance of training and milestone calendars
- End-user support services
- Post-implementation support
Strategic Alliance Partner with PointClickCare®, the premier EHR platform for the LTPAC and Senior Living industry
We are proud to serve as a Strategic Alliance Partner and Certified Training Partner for the entire suite of PointClickCare® applications. PointClickCare is the industry leader with a user-friendly EHR platform. To best serve our PointClickCare clients, Richter Healthcare Consultants has a dedicated division of certified trainers and implementers. Each PointClickCare consultant has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry. Our consultants provide services for PointClickCare Clinical, Financial and General Ledger/Accounts Payable, IRM (Inquiry and Referral Management), POC (Point of Care), eMAR, eInteract and Eligibility Verification.
- PointClickCare curriculum and protocol:
- Configuration and training
- End-user support
- Enhancements and optimization:
- UDA design and management
- MDS portal management
- Care planning and care plan reviews
- Diagnosis management
- Customized financial statement build
- Trust management
- Collection module customization
- Advanced claims management
- Customized configuration for non-traditional lines of business
- Five Strategies to Boost Patient Care through Revenue Cycle ManagementRevenue cycle management (RCM) lies at the heart of a long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) provider’s operation. Without the proper processes in place, cash flow slows down, bad debt increases and customer satisfaction declines. So how can your LTPAC organization optimize its RCM function? We recommend starting with the five strategies outlined below.
- CMS to Implement Changes to Beneficiary IdentifiersSince the inception of the Medicare program in 1965, beneficiaries have been identified by a Social Security number-based identifier known as the Health Insurance Claim (HIC) number. This unique identifier has been used to determine the beneficiary for all Medicare transactions such as eligibility, billing and claim status inquiries. As a means to help fight […]
- Home Health's Best Kept Secret: Outpatient TherapyWith reimbursement rates and profit margins shrinking and unfunded mandates and regulations increasing, home health agencies must look for ways to diversify services all while increasing revenue. One home health service that agencies can offer is home health outpatient therapy, despite it not always being provided in a clinic, hospital or private practice.