Meet Medicaid challenges including eligibility and application management, appeals and Adjudication Resolution services.
Richter Healthcare Consultants works with LTPAC providers to implement process built around Medicaid regulations, and will train staff on the latest billing and reporting requirements. Our team can provide a comprehensive review of claims and documentation to help ensure compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicaid Integrity Program.
Richter Healthcare Consultants staff attends industry events to make sure that we maintain the most up-to-date information and training. Our consultants serve on multiple trade association committees and work closely with state and county agencies. From claims resolution to appeals, Richter Healthcare Consultants help LTPAC providers manage Medicaid challenges.
Medicaid consulting services include:
- Application & Appeals Management
- Medicaid Program Education
- Eligibility Requirements and Process
- Medicaid Pending Case Management
- Medicaid Managed Care
- Adjudication Resolution
- Program Compliance Audits
- eINTERACT™– Helping LTPACs Decrease Hospital Readmissions and Improve Quality of CareDid you know that in 2016, 20% of Medicare residents are hospitalized within 30 days of discharge? Nearly 90% of these hospitalizations were classified as unplanned. Early identification of a resident’s change in condition is paramount to managing and preventing unnecessary transfers. The eINTERACT™ program is a PointClickCare® module that was developed to help decrease […]
- How it works: Medicare Level of Care (LOC) in PointClickCare® for the Management of No Pay and Exhaust BillsThe Level of Care (LOC) in the PointClickCare® Census and Rates resident tab is used for the management of No Pay and Exhaust claim billing for residents, after a Medicare Part A skilled stay. The LOC has no other function but to drive this process. Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) are required to submit claims to […]
- Grasping the Who, What and Why of the Mega Rule Facility AssessmentThe Phase 2 roll out of the Mega Rule Requirements of Participation is quickly approaching. One of the requirements of Phase 2 is the Facility Assessment. The Facility Assessment is a written report that includes items such as patient population, resources and risk assessments. Skilled nursing facilities will be required to complete the Facility Assessment […]