Meet Medicaid challenges including eligibility and application management, appeals and Adjudication Resolution services.
Richter Healthcare Consultants works with LTPAC providers to implement processes built around Medicaid regulations, and will train staff on the latest billing and reporting requirements. Our team can provide a comprehensive review of claims and documentation to help ensure compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicaid Integrity Program.
Richter Healthcare Consultants staff attends industry events to make sure that we maintain the most up-to-date information and training. Our consultants serve on multiple trade association committees and work closely with state and county agencies. From claims resolution to appeals, Richter Healthcare Consultants help LTPAC providers manage Medicaid challenges.
Our Medicaid consulting services include:
- Application and appeals management
- Medicaid program education:
- Eligibility requirements and process
- Medicaid pending case management
- Medicaid managed care
- Adjudication resolution
- Program compliance audits
- Five Key Operational Areas All Home Health Agencies Should ReviewThe start of a new year presents an ideal opportunity to review several key operational areas for your home health care agency. With the onslaught of medical reviews and new federal mandates, agencies must continue to function efficiently in order to provide the necessary services to their clients, while also dealing with the prospect of […]
- QAPI Case Study: How a SNF Used QAPI to overcome decline of Activities of Daily Living (ADL) & customer satisfactionThis case study illustrates how one facility discovered how to utilize QAPI processes to overcome their specific ADL and customer satisfaction challenges. Download our free e-book to find out how QAPI processes can enhance your facility here. Sunny Cove Nursing Home was informed by the state ombudsman that they had a reputation for discharging residents who […]
- Seeing the Value of Custom Reporting in PointClickCare®Financial reports are documents you create to review and track how much revenue your facility is making (or not). Many facilities have outside investors, owners, shareholders, board members or lenders who require information contained in financial reports. They also have a right to know if their money is being spent wisely or returning a profit. […]