Meet Medicaid challenges including eligibility and application management, appeals and Adjudication Resolution services.
Richter Healthcare Consultants works with LTPAC providers to implement process built around Medicaid regulations, and will train staff on the latest billing and reporting requirements. Our team can provide a comprehensive review of claims and documentation to help ensure compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicaid Integrity Program.
Richter Healthcare Consultants staff attends industry events to make sure that we maintain the most up-to-date information and training. Our consultants serve on multiple trade association committees and work closely with state and county agencies. From claims resolution to appeals, Richter Healthcare Consultants help LTPAC providers manage Medicaid challenges.
Medicaid consulting services include:
- Application & Appeals Management
- Medicaid Program Education
- Eligibility Requirements and Process
- Medicaid Pending Case Management
- Medicaid Managed Care
- Adjudication Resolution
- Program Compliance Audits
- Strategies for Analyzing and Utilizing PEPPER in LTPAC SettingsIt is that time of year for you to review your PEPPER! Every year at this time we look forward to the release of The Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Report (PEPPER). PEPPER is a Microsoft Excel file summarizing provider-specific Medicare data statistics for target areas often associated with Medicare improper payments due to […]
- Strategies for Developing a PointClickCare® Baseline Care PlanAttention PointClickCare® customers: We have your solution to the Mega-Rule Baseline Care Plan (BCP) requirement. The Mega-Rule has made the BCP a requirement for every resident within 48 hours of admission. The BCP must include instructions needed to provide effective person-centered care, including, but not limited to:
- Managed Care Audit Defense Part III: Taking a Proactive Approach to Managed Care – the 3-Step Preadmission ProcessSecuring a process for management and communication of contractual obligations for managed care residents is essential in today’s climate. Some questions to ask yourself: