Meet Medicaid challenges including eligibility and application management, appeals and Adjudication Resolution services.
Richter Healthcare Consultants works with LTPAC providers to implement processes built around Medicaid regulations, and will train staff on the latest billing and reporting requirements. Our team can provide a comprehensive review of claims and documentation to help ensure compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicaid Integrity Program.
Richter Healthcare Consultants staff attends industry events to make sure that we maintain the most up-to-date information and training. Our consultants serve on multiple trade association committees and work closely with state and county agencies. From claims resolution to appeals, Richter Healthcare Consultants help LTPAC providers manage Medicaid challenges.
Our Medicaid consulting services include:
- Application and appeals management
- Medicaid program education:
- Eligibility requirements and process
- Medicaid pending case management
- Medicaid managed care
- Adjudication resolution
- Program compliance audits
- Business Office Work Flow in LTPAC Settings – Is Yours Stop or Go?The life cycle of the business office in long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) settings is a science if you get it right—and a science experiment gone horribly awry if you don’t. Process is the key word to success when it comes to managing your accounts receivable; but the wheel going round and round has to make […]
- Certifications and Recertifications – the Golden Ticket for Skilled Nursing ServicesWouldn’t you hate to work hard all day, every day, only to have your employer tell you that you messed up and the paycheck you just received had to be turned back over to them? That is exactly what could happen to many long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) facilities in the case of an audit due […]
- MDS Update – Section N and What You Need to KnowOn Oct. 1, 2018 updates to Section N of the MDS were implemented by CMS. Two questions were added to Section N (N2001 and N2003) if the assessment type is coded as PPS 5-day, and one question was added to Section N (N2005) if the assessment type is coded as a SNF Part A PPS […]