Meet Medicaid challenges including eligibility and application management, appeals and Adjudication Resolution services.
Richter Healthcare Consultants works with LTPAC providers to implement processes built around Medicaid regulations, and will train staff on the latest billing and reporting requirements. Our team can provide a comprehensive review of claims and documentation to help ensure compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicaid Integrity Program.
Richter Healthcare Consultants staff attends industry events to make sure that we maintain the most up-to-date information and training. Our consultants serve on multiple trade association committees and work closely with state and county agencies. From claims resolution to appeals, Richter Healthcare Consultants help LTPAC providers manage Medicaid challenges.
Our Medicaid consulting services include:
- Application and appeals management
- Medicaid program education:
- Eligibility requirements and process
- Medicaid pending case management
- Medicaid managed care
- Adjudication resolution
- Program compliance audits
- Electronic Visit Verification Mandate for Home HealthIs there a home healthcare provider who has not had to deal with “that” employee – i.e., the one who had his/her client sign a week’s worth of documentation for services they did not provide? Usually the agency does not discover fraud was committed by an employee until weeks, months or even years later. Unfortunately […]
- Building Employee Engagement Part II: The First Steps to Take in Your LTPAC OrganizationThis post is Part II in our Employee Engagement Series. Click here for Part I. Click here for our helpful infographic on employee engagement stats and why they matter to your LTPAC organization. In order for employee engagement to grow within your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization, employees need to know they are valued, have a […]
- Is a Contract Controller Right for your LTPAC Organization? Our E-Book Has the AnswersAccounting and finance professionals are currently in high demand across a wide range of industries, and the long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) industry is no exception. As a result, this makes it difficult for LTPAC providers to attract and retain qualified in-house controllers. The experience, insights and expertise of a qualified controller are essential to maintaining current quality […]