Meet Medicaid challenges including eligibility and application management, appeals and Adjudication Resolution services.
Richter Healthcare Consultants works with LTPAC providers to implement processes built around Medicaid regulations, and will train staff on the latest billing and reporting requirements. Our team can provide a comprehensive review of claims and documentation to help ensure compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicaid Integrity Program.
Richter Healthcare Consultants staff attends industry events to make sure that we maintain the most up-to-date information and training. Our consultants serve on multiple trade association committees and work closely with state and county agencies. From claims resolution to appeals, Richter Healthcare Consultants help LTPAC providers manage Medicaid challenges.
Our Medicaid consulting services include:
- Application and appeals management
- Medicaid program education:
- Eligibility requirements and process
- Medicaid pending case management
- Medicaid managed care
- Adjudication resolution
- Program compliance audits
- New Service: Corporate Clinical Navigator – the Extra Set of Hands Your SNF has Always NeededLong-term care rules and regulations have been changing at a fast and furious pace over the past few years. Often, changes can happen so quickly that it can be nearly impossible to train staff and update processes in time to stay current. We have seen this burden play out across all senior living facilities (SNFs), […]
- Jennifer Leatherbarrow Selected as 2018 Senior Examiner for the AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award ProgramRichter Healthcare Consultants, a leading provider of clinical, accounting, implementation and revenue cycle consulting services for long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organizations, is pleased to announce that Jennifer Leatherbarrow, RN, BSN, RAC-CT, QCP, CIC, has been selected by the American Health Care Association to serve as a 2018 Senior Examiner for the AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award […]
- Optimizing Revenue Cycle Workflow in LTPAC Environments – 3 StrategiesIf your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization’s strategic approach to revenue cycle management doesn’t marry business performance with customer service and outcomes, you could be headed for divorce court.