Why can Richter Healthcare Consultants help you?
Jennifer Richter founded Richter & Associates, Inc. in 1999 to offer financial solutions for healthcare providers. With extensive experience in both acute and post-acute care, as well as accounting and finance, Ms. Richter recognized the need for comprehensive revenue cycle management, accounting and consulting services for senior living providers.
Nearly 20 years later, Richter & Associates has grown into Richter Healthcare Consultants, with more than 50 employees who offer consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management to post-acute providers nationwide. To better serve this niche, our leadership team members each have a minimum of 20 years of industry experience.
Every Richter consultant maintains involvement with leading industry associations to ensure we bring the latest, most innovative solutions to the table. By remaining on top of the latest technology and regulatory environment, you can focus on what matters most…your residents and staff.
While some firms only focus on large healthcare systems, Richter Healthcare Consultants serves the entire spectrum of LTPAC providers, from small to medium size independent and multi-facility providers of independent living, assisted living and post-acute services, including home health and hospice as well as CCRCs.
Here’s how: By delivering superior and innovative solutions and services for every customer
In addition to consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management services, Jennifer Richter developed a proprietary product named Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) for LTPAC providers to streamline the financial process and seamlessly outsource all business office functions.
Richter Healthcare Consultants also serves as a Strategic Alliance Partner for PointClickCare®, the premier EHR platform for senior living providers in North America.
This breadth of product and service offerings has made Richter Healthcare Consultants one of the most respected and regarded providers of consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management solutions for LTPAC providers in the nation.
For more information, contact Richter Healthcare Consultants today.
- Five Key Operational Areas All Home Health Agencies Should ReviewThe start of a new year presents an ideal opportunity to review several key operational areas for your home health care agency. With the onslaught of medical reviews and new federal mandates, agencies must continue to function efficiently in order to provide the necessary services to their clients, while also dealing with the prospect of […]
- QAPI Case Study: How a SNF Used QAPI to overcome decline of Activities of Daily Living (ADL) & customer satisfactionThis case study illustrates how one facility discovered how to utilize QAPI processes to overcome their specific ADL and customer satisfaction challenges. Download our free e-book to find out how QAPI processes can enhance your facility here. Sunny Cove Nursing Home was informed by the state ombudsman that they had a reputation for discharging residents who […]
- Seeing the Value of Custom Reporting in PointClickCare®Financial reports are documents you create to review and track how much revenue your facility is making (or not). Many facilities have outside investors, owners, shareholders, board members or lenders who require information contained in financial reports. They also have a right to know if their money is being spent wisely or returning a profit. […]
- Improving Medication Management through Integrating Pharmacy with PointClickCare®For many long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) providers, the process of ordering and receiving medications can be laborious. Nurses must frequently communicate new orders for medications and the need for more supplies of existing medication orders to the pharmacy. For years, faxing was the standard communication method. Today, integration with the pharmacy vendor can offer a […]
- Five Strategies to Boost Patient Care through Revenue Cycle ManagementRevenue cycle management (RCM) lies at the heart of a long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) provider’s operation. Without the proper processes in place, cash flow slows down, bad debt increases and customer satisfaction declines. So how can your LTPAC organization optimize its RCM function? We recommend starting with the five strategies outlined below.