Why can Richter Healthcare Consultants help you?
Jennifer Richter founded Richter & Associates, Inc. in 1999 to offer financial solutions for healthcare providers. With extensive experience in both acute and post-acute care, as well as accounting and finance, Ms. Richter recognized the need for comprehensive revenue cycle management, accounting and consulting services for senior living providers.
Nearly 20 years later, Richter & Associates has grown into Richter Healthcare Consultants, with more than 50 employees who offer consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management to post-acute providers nationwide. To better serve this niche, our leadership team members each have a minimum of 20 years of industry experience.
Every Richter consultant maintains involvement with leading industry associations to ensure we bring the latest, most innovative solutions to the table. By remaining on top of the latest technology and regulatory environment, you can focus on what matters most…your residents and staff.
While some firms only focus on large healthcare systems, Richter Healthcare Consultants serves the entire spectrum of LTPAC providers, from small to medium size independent and multi-facility providers of independent living, assisted living and post-acute services, including home health and hospice as well as CCRCs.
Here’s how: By delivering superior and innovative solutions and services for every customer
In addition to consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management services, Jennifer Richter developed a proprietary product named Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) for LTPAC providers to streamline the financial process and seamlessly outsource all business office functions.
Richter Healthcare Consultants also serves as a Strategic Alliance Partner for PointClickCare®, the premier EHR platform for senior living providers in North America.
This breadth of product and service offerings has made Richter Healthcare Consultants one of the most respected and regarded providers of consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management solutions for LTPAC providers in the nation.
For more information, contact Richter Healthcare Consultants today.
- Navigating the Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) Claims ProcessIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; probe and educate (PE); we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; and we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation. In this blog, we will share tips on navigating the TPE claims review process.
- Preparing and Submitting Documentation for Targeted Probe and Educate, Medicare’s New Medical Review StrategyIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies, probe and educate (PE), and we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy. In this chapter, we will share tips on preparing and submitting your TPE documentation.
- Understanding Targeted Probe and Educate – Medicare’s New Medical Review StrategyIn 2015, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) introduced the Probe and Educate (PE) strategy, first to hospitals and then to home health care agencies. With this new strategy, five claims were selected from every hospital and home health care provider. If a claim was denied, one-on-one education was offered in an effort […]
- The Proposed Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM): 10 Things You Need to KnowIn April 2018, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) threw yet another curveball at (MDS) coordinators and skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) across the country. CMS’ original plan to introduce RCS-1 (resident classification system, the proposed new federal payment system) was overturned and replaced by the now proposed patient driven payment model (PDPM). This […]
- 5 “You-Focused” Tips to Improve Your Organization’s RCM ProcessRevenue cycle management (RCM) is so much more than just a financial process. It is about the procedures that enable your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization to maintain a positive financial picture and, in turn, allow you to focus on day-to-day operations and optimal outcomes. It sounds cliché, but that is why communication is key […]