Why can Richter Healthcare Consultants help you?
Jennifer Richter founded Richter & Associates, Inc. in 1999 to offer financial solutions for healthcare providers. With extensive experience in both acute and post-acute care, as well as accounting and finance, Ms. Richter recognized the need for comprehensive revenue cycle management, accounting and consulting services for senior living providers.
Nearly 20 years later, Richter & Associates has grown into Richter Healthcare Consultants, with more than 50 employees who offer consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management to post-acute providers nationwide. To better serve this niche, our leadership team members each have a minimum of 20 years of industry experience.
Every Richter consultant maintains involvement with leading industry associations to ensure we bring the latest, most innovative solutions to the table. By remaining on top of the latest technology and regulatory environment, you can focus on what matters most…your residents and staff.
While some firms only focus on large healthcare systems, Richter Healthcare Consultants serves the entire spectrum of LTPAC providers, from small to medium size independent and multi-facility providers of independent living, assisted living and post-acute services, including home health and hospice as well as CCRCs.
Here’s how: By delivering superior and innovative solutions and services for every customer
In addition to consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management services, Jennifer Richter developed a proprietary product named Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) for LTPAC providers to streamline the financial process and seamlessly outsource all business office functions.
Richter Healthcare Consultants also serves as a Strategic Alliance Partner for PointClickCare®, the premier EHR platform for senior living providers in North America.
This breadth of product and service offerings has made Richter Healthcare Consultants one of the most respected and regarded providers of consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management solutions for LTPAC providers in the nation.
For more information, contact Richter Healthcare Consultants today.
- Strategies for Analyzing and Utilizing PEPPER in LTPAC SettingsIt is that time of year for you to review your PEPPER! Every year at this time we look forward to the release of The Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Report (PEPPER). PEPPER is a Microsoft Excel file summarizing provider-specific Medicare data statistics for target areas often associated with Medicare improper payments due to […]
- Strategies for Developing a PointClickCare® Baseline Care PlanAttention PointClickCare® customers: We have your solution to the Mega-Rule Baseline Care Plan (BCP) requirement. The Mega-Rule has made the BCP a requirement for every resident within 48 hours of admission. The BCP must include instructions needed to provide effective person-centered care, including, but not limited to:
- Managed Care Audit Defense Part III: Taking a Proactive Approach to Managed Care – the 3-Step Preadmission ProcessSecuring a process for management and communication of contractual obligations for managed care residents is essential in today’s climate. Some questions to ask yourself:
- Managed Care Audit Defense Strategies Part II: Meeting the Challenges of Additional Development Requests (ADRs)Nearly every provider has been the recipient of the dreaded Additional Development Request (ADR) letter from a Medicare contractor or managed care organization. ADRs are becoming more and more frequent, so it’s imperative to become savvier in the ways in which you manage them.
- Best Practices for Implementing an Antibiotic Stewardship Program (ASP)The recent data regarding antibiotic stewardship Programs (ASPs) has demonstrated that programs dedicated to improving antibiotic use can enhance the treatment of infections as well as reduce adverse events associated with antibiotic use. Skilled nursing facilities are required to have an ASP in place by October 1, 2017 as published in the 2016 Mega Rule.