Why can Richter Healthcare Consultants help you?
Jennifer Richter founded Richter & Associates, Inc. in 1999 to offer financial solutions for healthcare providers. With extensive experience in both acute and post-acute care, as well as accounting and finance, Ms. Richter recognized the need for comprehensive revenue cycle management, accounting and consulting services for senior living providers.
Nearly 20 years later, Richter & Associates has grown into Richter Healthcare Consultants, with more than 50 employees who offer consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management to post-acute providers nationwide. To better serve this niche, our leadership team members each have a minimum of 20 years of industry experience.
Every Richter consultant maintains involvement with leading industry associations to ensure we bring the latest, most innovative solutions to the table. By remaining on top of the latest technology and regulatory environment, you can focus on what matters most…your residents and staff.
While some firms only focus on large healthcare systems, Richter Healthcare Consultants serves the entire spectrum of LTPAC providers, from small to medium size independent and multi-facility providers of independent living, assisted living and post-acute services, including home health and hospice as well as CCRCs.
Here’s how: By delivering superior and innovative solutions and services for every customer
In addition to consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management services, Jennifer Richter developed a proprietary product named Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) for LTPAC providers to streamline the financial process and seamlessly outsource all business office functions.
Richter Healthcare Consultants also serves as a Strategic Alliance Partner for PointClickCare®, the premier EHR platform for senior living providers in North America.
This breadth of product and service offerings has made Richter Healthcare Consultants one of the most respected and regarded providers of consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management solutions for LTPAC providers in the nation.
For more information, contact Richter Healthcare Consultants today.
- eINTERACT™– Helping LTPACs Decrease Hospital Readmissions and Improve Quality of CareDid you know that in 2016, 20% of Medicare residents are hospitalized within 30 days of discharge? Nearly 90% of these hospitalizations were classified as unplanned. Early identification of a resident’s change in condition is paramount to managing and preventing unnecessary transfers. The eINTERACT™ program is a PointClickCare® module that was developed to help decrease […]
- How it works: Medicare Level of Care (LOC) in PointClickCare® for the Management of No Pay and Exhaust BillsThe Level of Care (LOC) in the PointClickCare® Census and Rates resident tab is used for the management of No Pay and Exhaust claim billing for residents, after a Medicare Part A skilled stay. The LOC has no other function but to drive this process. Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) are required to submit claims to […]
- Grasping the Who, What and Why of the Mega Rule Facility AssessmentThe Phase 2 roll out of the Mega Rule Requirements of Participation is quickly approaching. One of the requirements of Phase 2 is the Facility Assessment. The Facility Assessment is a written report that includes items such as patient population, resources and risk assessments. Skilled nursing facilities will be required to complete the Facility Assessment […]
- Why Do I Need a Triple Check Process?When it comes to billing for your skilled nursing facility (SNF) services, you want your bills to be submitted with no errors and to be paid in a timely manner. In order for that to consistently happen, it is imperative that your facility complete a triple check prior to submitting claims. Triple check is an […]
- Understanding RAI Manual Coding Updates and Avoiding Common Coding ErrorsOctober 1, 2016 brought forth some significant changes to the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) Manual used by minimum data set (MDS) nurses throughout the country. The RAI Manual is essentially an MDS nurse’s bible. It explains how to code and provides the rational for coding every single item on the MDS. If you have a […]