Why can Richter Healthcare Consultants help you?
Jennifer Richter founded Richter & Associates, Inc. in 1999 to offer financial solutions for healthcare providers. With extensive experience in both acute and post-acute care, as well as accounting and finance, Ms. Richter recognized the need for comprehensive revenue cycle management, accounting and consulting services for senior living providers.
Nearly 20 years later, Richter & Associates has grown into Richter Healthcare Consultants, with more than 50 employees who offer consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management to post-acute providers nationwide. To better serve this niche, our leadership team members each have a minimum of 20 years of industry experience.
Every Richter consultant maintains involvement with leading industry associations to ensure we bring the latest, most innovative solutions to the table. By remaining on top of the latest technology and regulatory environment, you can focus on what matters most…your residents and staff.
While some firms only focus on large healthcare systems, Richter Healthcare Consultants serves the entire spectrum of LTPAC providers, from small to medium size independent and multi-facility providers of independent living, assisted living and post-acute services, including home health and hospice as well as CCRCs.
Here’s how: By delivering superior and innovative solutions and services for every customer
In addition to consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management services, Jennifer Richter developed a proprietary product named Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) for LTPAC providers to streamline the financial process and seamlessly outsource all business office functions.
Richter Healthcare Consultants also serves as a Strategic Alliance Partner for PointClickCare®, the premier EHR platform for senior living providers in North America.
This breadth of product and service offerings has made Richter Healthcare Consultants one of the most respected and regarded providers of consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management solutions for LTPAC providers in the nation.
For more information, contact Richter Healthcare Consultants today.
- Business Office Work Flow in LTPAC Settings – Is Yours Stop or Go?The life cycle of the business office in long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) settings is a science if you get it right—and a science experiment gone horribly awry if you don’t. Process is the key word to success when it comes to managing your accounts receivable; but the wheel going round and round has to make […]
- Certifications and Recertifications – the Golden Ticket for Skilled Nursing ServicesWouldn’t you hate to work hard all day, every day, only to have your employer tell you that you messed up and the paycheck you just received had to be turned back over to them? That is exactly what could happen to many long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) facilities in the case of an audit due […]
- MDS Update – Section N and What You Need to KnowOn Oct. 1, 2018 updates to Section N of the MDS were implemented by CMS. Two questions were added to Section N (N2001 and N2003) if the assessment type is coded as PPS 5-day, and one question was added to Section N (N2005) if the assessment type is coded as a SNF Part A PPS […]
- LTPAC Budgeting Strategies for 2019For long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) providers, it’s already time to think ahead to the coming year. Specifically, it is budgeting season if your organization has a December fiscal year end. Budgeting is critical for purchasing decisions, and having an accurate budget is necessary when it comes time to analyze financial performance. Instead of just assuming […]
- Targeted Probe and Educate – Appeal Options and RecommendationsIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; explained probe and educate (PE), as well as Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation; we outlined the TPE claims review process; and we highlighted top hospice TPE denial reasons. In this blog, we will […]