Find all the latest news in one easily accessible place: Richter ShareSource
Keeping up with industry insights, educational resources and regulatory updates may seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. With ShareSource from Richter Healthcare, we’ll have the latest news and events that affect our clients in one easily accessible place.
Richter Healthcare Consultants maintains affiliations with the industry’s leading professional and trade organizations. Our leadership team remains on the forefront of news and events, offering speaking engagements and authoring insightful articles and posts that deliver innovative solutions to senior care providers. From compliance to cash flow, you’ll find the news you need in ShareSource.
- Navigating the Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) Claims ProcessIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; probe and educate (PE); we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; and we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation. In this blog, we will share tips on navigating the TPE claims review process.
- Preparing and Submitting Documentation for Targeted Probe and Educate, Medicare’s New Medical Review StrategyIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies, probe and educate (PE), and we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy. In this chapter, we will share tips on preparing and submitting your TPE documentation.
- Understanding Targeted Probe and Educate – Medicare’s New Medical Review StrategyIn 2015, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) introduced the Probe and Educate (PE) strategy, first to hospitals and then to home health care agencies. With this new strategy, five claims were selected from every hospital and home health care provider. If a claim was denied, one-on-one education was offered in an effort […]
- The Proposed Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM): 10 Things You Need to KnowIn April 2018, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) threw yet another curveball at (MDS) coordinators and skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) across the country. CMS’ original plan to introduce RCS-1 (resident classification system, the proposed new federal payment system) was overturned and replaced by the now proposed patient driven payment model (PDPM). This […]
- 5 “You-Focused” Tips to Improve Your Organization’s RCM ProcessRevenue cycle management (RCM) is so much more than just a financial process. It is about the procedures that enable your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization to maintain a positive financial picture and, in turn, allow you to focus on day-to-day operations and optimal outcomes. It sounds cliché, but that is why communication is key […]