Find all the latest news in one easily accessible place: Richter ShareSource
Keeping up with industry insights, educational resources and regulatory updates may seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. With ShareSource from Richter Healthcare, we’ll have the latest news and events that affect our clients in one easily accessible place.
Richter Healthcare Consultants maintains affiliations with the industry’s leading professional and trade organizations. Our leadership team remains on the forefront of news and events, offering speaking engagements and authoring insightful articles and posts that deliver innovative solutions to senior care providers. From compliance to cash flow, you’ll find the news you need in ShareSource.
- LTPAC Budgeting Strategies for 2019For long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) providers, it’s already time to think ahead to the coming year. Specifically, it is budgeting season if your organization has a December fiscal year end. Budgeting is critical for purchasing decisions, and having an accurate budget is necessary when it comes time to analyze financial performance. Instead of just assuming […]
- Targeted Probe and Educate – Appeal Options and RecommendationsIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; explained probe and educate (PE), as well as Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation; we outlined the TPE claims review process; and we highlighted top hospice TPE denial reasons. In this blog, we will […]
- An LTPAC Checklist to Promote Business Office Manager (BOM) SuccessTo all of the great BOMs out there in the long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) realm, let me say, thank you! You are valued employees in skilled nursing. When one considers everything that you do, it’s obvious that BOMs wear many hats! You must effectively manage and oversee the bookkeeping function, manage and oversee patient accounts, recruit, select, […]
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT – AN ORGANIZATIONAL-WIDE PRIORITY AND EFFORTEmployee engagement is not a human resources thing, it is not a CEO thing, and it is not an administrative assistant thing. In a long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization, there should be a multitude of individuals that must become the “drivers” of cultivating sustainable change when it comes to employee engagement.
- Top Hospice Targeted Probe and Educate Denial ReasonsIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; explained probe and educate (PE), as well as Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation; and we outlined the TPE claims review process. In this blog, we will share some of the top hospice agency […]