Find all the latest news in one easily accessible place: Richter ShareSource
Keeping up with industry insights, educational resources and regulatory updates may seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. With ShareSource from Richter Healthcare, we’ll have the latest news and events that affect our clients in one easily accessible place.
Richter Healthcare Consultants maintains affiliations with the industry’s leading professional and trade organizations. Our leadership team remains on the forefront of news and events, offering speaking engagements and authoring insightful articles and posts that deliver innovative solutions to senior care providers. From compliance to cash flow, you’ll find the news you need in ShareSource.
- New Service: Corporate Clinical Navigator – the Extra Set of Hands Your SNF has Always NeededLong-term care rules and regulations have been changing at a fast and furious pace over the past few years. Often, changes can happen so quickly that it can be nearly impossible to train staff and update processes in time to stay current. We have seen this burden play out across all senior living facilities (SNFs), […]
- Jennifer Leatherbarrow Selected as 2018 Senior Examiner for the AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award ProgramRichter Healthcare Consultants, a leading provider of clinical, accounting, implementation and revenue cycle consulting services for long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organizations, is pleased to announce that Jennifer Leatherbarrow, RN, BSN, RAC-CT, QCP, CIC, has been selected by the American Health Care Association to serve as a 2018 Senior Examiner for the AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award […]
- Optimizing Revenue Cycle Workflow in LTPAC Environments – 3 StrategiesIf your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization’s strategic approach to revenue cycle management doesn’t marry business performance with customer service and outcomes, you could be headed for divorce court.
- Electronic Visit Verification Mandate for Home HealthIs there a home healthcare provider who has not had to deal with “that” employee – i.e., the one who had his/her client sign a week’s worth of documentation for services they did not provide? Usually the agency does not discover fraud was committed by an employee until weeks, months or even years later. Unfortunately […]
- Building Employee Engagement Part II: The First Steps to Take in Your LTPAC OrganizationThis post is Part II in our Employee Engagement Series. Click here for Part I. Click here for our helpful infographic on employee engagement stats and why they matter to your LTPAC organization. In order for employee engagement to grow within your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization, employees need to know they are valued, have a […]