Revenue Cycle Management
What does revenue cycle management mean to you?
It means more than cash flow. It’s PEACE OF MIND, maintaining a positive financial picture that lets you focus on day to day operations and optimal outcomes. It’s keeping your employees confidently trained in the latest procedures and safeguards. It’s working with a reliable financial partner who delivers results-oriented revenue management solutions.
It means working with Richter Healthcare Consultants.
Richter Healthcare Consultants is a professional firm that specializes in consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management services for LTPAC and senior living providers nationwide. Each member of the Richter Healthcare Consultants leadership team has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry. This expertise is crucial to help providers of all sizes to identify operational inefficiencies that lead to poor financial performance. Richter Healthcare Consultants offer revenue cycle management services including:
- Accounts receivable management: intake through collections
- Outsourced billing services – all payers:
- Skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities
- Senior living communities/life plan communities/CCRCs
- Home health and hospice agencies
- Ancillary services
- Accounts receivable cleanup – all provider types, all payers:
- Comprehensive analysis, review and resolution of aged account balances
- Billing Medicare copays and deductibles to secondary payers, including Medicaid
- Completing bad-debt worksheets for inclusion in cost reports
- Post-recovery reporting for allowable bad debt
Manage the entire Accounts Receivable process from intake through collection of revenue, with our proven processes.
Richter Healthcare Consultants also offers a proprietary financial process authored by company President Jennifer Richter. Richter Revenue Cycle Management streamlines the financial process. Our Revenue Cycle Management services allow you to focus your resources towards delivery of care across the post-acute continuum. We bring the benefits of:
- Complete outsourcing for optimal business performance
- Capitalizing on the latest technology & financial processes for transparency & comprehensive metrics
- Focusing on the latest regulatory measures & compliance mandates
- Billing services encompassing all payers & all states
- Consulting services addressing all problematic areas
- Claims management techniques & processes producing maximum collections
- And more!
- New Service: Corporate Clinical Navigator – the Extra Set of Hands Your SNF has Always NeededLong-term care rules and regulations have been changing at a fast and furious pace over the past few years. Often, changes can happen so quickly that it can be nearly impossible to train staff and update processes in time to stay current. We have seen this burden play out across all senior living facilities (SNFs), […]
- Jennifer Leatherbarrow Selected as 2018 Senior Examiner for the AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award ProgramRichter Healthcare Consultants, a leading provider of clinical, accounting, implementation and revenue cycle consulting services for long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organizations, is pleased to announce that Jennifer Leatherbarrow, RN, BSN, RAC-CT, QCP, CIC, has been selected by the American Health Care Association to serve as a 2018 Senior Examiner for the AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award […]
- Optimizing Revenue Cycle Workflow in LTPAC Environments – 3 StrategiesIf your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization’s strategic approach to revenue cycle management doesn’t marry business performance with customer service and outcomes, you could be headed for divorce court.
- Electronic Visit Verification Mandate for Home HealthIs there a home healthcare provider who has not had to deal with “that” employee – i.e., the one who had his/her client sign a week’s worth of documentation for services they did not provide? Usually the agency does not discover fraud was committed by an employee until weeks, months or even years later. Unfortunately […]
- Building Employee Engagement Part II: The First Steps to Take in Your LTPAC OrganizationThis post is Part II in our Employee Engagement Series. Click here for Part I. Click here for our helpful infographic on employee engagement stats and why they matter to your LTPAC organization. In order for employee engagement to grow within your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization, employees need to know they are valued, have a […]