Revenue Cycle Management
What does revenue cycle management mean to you?
It means more than cash flow. It’s PEACE OF MIND, maintaining a positive financial picture that lets you focus on day to day operations and optimal outcomes. It’s keeping your employees confidently trained in the latest procedures and safeguards. It’s working with a reliable financial partner who delivers results-oriented revenue management solutions.
It means working with Richter Healthcare Consultants.
Richter Healthcare Consultants is a professional firm that specializes in consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management services for LTPAC and senior living providers nationwide. Each member of the Richter Healthcare Consultants leadership team has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry. This expertise is crucial to help providers of all sizes to identify operational inefficiencies that lead to poor financial performance. Richter Healthcare Consultants offer revenue cycle management services including:
- Accounts receivable management: intake through collections
- Outsourced billing services – all payers:
- Skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities
- Senior living communities/life plan communities/CCRCs
- Home health and hospice agencies
- Ancillary services
- Accounts receivable cleanup – all provider types, all payers:
- Comprehensive analysis, review and resolution of aged account balances
- Billing Medicare copays and deductibles to secondary payers, including Medicaid
- Completing bad-debt worksheets for inclusion in cost reports
- Post-recovery reporting for allowable bad debt
Manage the entire Accounts Receivable process from intake through collection of revenue, with our proven processes.
Richter Healthcare Consultants also offers a proprietary financial process authored by company President Jennifer Richter. Richter Revenue Cycle Management streamlines the financial process. Our Revenue Cycle Management services allow you to focus your resources towards delivery of care across the post-acute continuum. We bring the benefits of:
- Complete outsourcing for optimal business performance
- Capitalizing on the latest technology & financial processes for transparency & comprehensive metrics
- Focusing on the latest regulatory measures & compliance mandates
- Billing services encompassing all payers & all states
- Consulting services addressing all problematic areas
- Claims management techniques & processes producing maximum collections
- And more!
- Navigating the Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) Claims ProcessIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; probe and educate (PE); we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; and we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation. In this blog, we will share tips on navigating the TPE claims review process.
- Preparing and Submitting Documentation for Targeted Probe and Educate, Medicare’s New Medical Review StrategyIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies, probe and educate (PE), and we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy. In this chapter, we will share tips on preparing and submitting your TPE documentation.
- Understanding Targeted Probe and Educate – Medicare’s New Medical Review StrategyIn 2015, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) introduced the Probe and Educate (PE) strategy, first to hospitals and then to home health care agencies. With this new strategy, five claims were selected from every hospital and home health care provider. If a claim was denied, one-on-one education was offered in an effort […]
- The Proposed Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM): 10 Things You Need to KnowIn April 2018, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) threw yet another curveball at (MDS) coordinators and skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) across the country. CMS’ original plan to introduce RCS-1 (resident classification system, the proposed new federal payment system) was overturned and replaced by the now proposed patient driven payment model (PDPM). This […]
- 5 “You-Focused” Tips to Improve Your Organization’s RCM ProcessRevenue cycle management (RCM) is so much more than just a financial process. It is about the procedures that enable your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization to maintain a positive financial picture and, in turn, allow you to focus on day-to-day operations and optimal outcomes. It sounds cliché, but that is why communication is key […]