What does revenue cycle management mean to you?
It means more than cash flow. It’s PEACE OF MIND, maintaining a positive financial picture that lets you focus on day to day operations and optimal outcomes. It’s keeping your employees confidently trained in the latest procedures and safeguards. It’s working with a reliable financial partner who delivers results-oriented revenue management solutions.
It means working with Richter Healthcare Consultants.
Richter Healthcare Consultants is a professional firm that specializes in consulting, accounting and revenue cycle management services for LTPAC and senior living providers nationwide. Each member of the Richter Healthcare Consultants leadership team has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry. This expertise is crucial to help providers of all sizes to identify operational inefficiencies that lead to poor financial performance. Richter Healthcare Consultants offer revenue cycle management services including:
- Accounts receivable management: intake through collections
- Outsourced billing services – all payers:
- Skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities
- Senior living communities/life plan communities/CCRCs
- Home health and hospice agencies
- Ancillary services
- Accounts receivable cleanup – all provider types, all payers:
- Comprehensive analysis, review and resolution of aged account balances
- Billing Medicare copays and deductibles to secondary payers, including Medicaid
- Completing bad-debt worksheets for inclusion in cost reports
- Post-recovery reporting for allowable bad debt
Manage the entire Accounts Receivable process from intake through collection of revenue, with our proven processes.
Richter Healthcare Consultants also offers a proprietary financial process authored by company President Jennifer Richter. Richter Revenue Cycle Management streamlines the financial process. Our Revenue Cycle Management services allow you to focus your resources towards delivery of care across the post-acute continuum. We bring the benefits of:
- Complete outsourcing for optimal business performance
- Capitalizing on the latest technology & financial processes for transparency & comprehensive metrics
- Focusing on the latest regulatory measures & compliance mandates
- Billing services encompassing all payers & all states
- Consulting services addressing all problematic areas
- Claims management techniques & processes producing maximum collections
- And more!
- Business Office Work Flow in LTPAC Settings – Is Yours Stop or Go?The life cycle of the business office in long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) settings is a science if you get it right—and a science experiment gone horribly awry if you don’t. Process is the key word to success when it comes to managing your accounts receivable; but the wheel going round and round has to make […]
- Certifications and Recertifications – the Golden Ticket for Skilled Nursing ServicesWouldn’t you hate to work hard all day, every day, only to have your employer tell you that you messed up and the paycheck you just received had to be turned back over to them? That is exactly what could happen to many long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) facilities in the case of an audit due […]
- MDS Update – Section N and What You Need to KnowOn Oct. 1, 2018 updates to Section N of the MDS were implemented by CMS. Two questions were added to Section N (N2001 and N2003) if the assessment type is coded as PPS 5-day, and one question was added to Section N (N2005) if the assessment type is coded as a SNF Part A PPS […]
- LTPAC Budgeting Strategies for 2019For long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) providers, it’s already time to think ahead to the coming year. Specifically, it is budgeting season if your organization has a December fiscal year end. Budgeting is critical for purchasing decisions, and having an accurate budget is necessary when it comes time to analyze financial performance. Instead of just assuming […]
- Targeted Probe and Educate – Appeal Options and RecommendationsIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; explained probe and educate (PE), as well as Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation; we outlined the TPE claims review process; and we highlighted top hospice TPE denial reasons. In this blog, we will […]