Revenue Cycle Manager
Position: Revenue Cycle Manager
Reports to: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Status: Full-time: Exempt
The Revenue Cycle Manager is responsible to develop, plan, organize and implement current and future strategies to bill clients, process payments, minimize bad debt, improve cash flow and manage the overall health of the firm’s receivables. Also responsible for managing the day – to – day activities of the firm as it relates to full revenue cycle functions, which include billing, collections, and account receivables.
Richter Healthcare Consultants’ culture calls for superior customer service, excellent understanding of best practices in Revenue Cycle, great working relationships with coworkers and a commitment to team problem solving and solutions.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist staff with access issues, client software and payor online portals
- Communicate / Facilitate special projects and requests
- Facilitate the process to create new business ventures
- Work with clients to schedule AR reviews and coordination of staff
- Monitors timeliness and effectiveness of department activities, ensuring that outstanding account receivables are consistent with contracted standards
- Handles complex client questions and issues
- Monitors effectiveness of collection efforts are within contracted standards
- Compiles and prepares various status reports to analyze trends and make recommendations
- Enhance and standardize work – flow processes throughout the revenue cycle process to assist in achieving consistency in maintaining the critical success factors outlined in the firms standard operating procedures
- Delineates, defines, and streamlines various functional activities to ensure its effectiveness in maximizing the utilization of both asset and people resources
- Collaborates with Human Resources to conduct assessment processes to determine technical and behavioral competencies of applicants to ensure best fit hiring practices
- Facilitate new employee onboarding
- Facilitate new client onboarding
- Conducts regular and periodic meeting with team members to ensure that deadlines and schedules are being met
- Designs, develops , recommends training programs that are relevant and necessary for the continuous development of the technical competencies of the team
- Conducts training programs, and acts a subject matter expert on training programs pertaining to the revenue cycle team
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration, Business or other related field or equivalent required
- Must possess strong managerial competencies in the areas of leadership and team development, managerial coaching, mentoring and situational assessment skills
- Must be a change agent and capable of guiding the firm in initiating various change management initiatives with the view of leading and guiding the firm towards growth and development
- Must possess strong managerial acumen in setting corporate directions and aligning strategic goals around business plans
- Must possess superior judgement, negotiations and decision- making skills
- Must possess strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be adept in interpreting strategic vision into an operational model
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices, and willing to embrace new technology
Why should you choose Richter?
- We offer a competitive starting salary based on experience with excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays and more!
- We are an industry leader in the post-acute care consulting sector including SNF, CCRC, Home Health and Hospice
- With our continued growth, you will have the opportunity to advance both your skill set and your career journey
- We promote from within!
- You will be provided on-going training and opportunities to expand your skill set that will increase your earning potential
- We offer a team-oriented environment and have created an atmosphere where our employees enjoy coming to work. Our turnover rate is low! A high number of our employees have been with us more than 5 and 10 years
Richter Healthcare Consultants is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis “protected class” including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.