Healthcare Consulting Services
Are you facing negative audit outcomes, MDS rejections or untimely assessments?
Providing excellent patient care is what your families want. Maintaining regulatory compliance and positive survey results are what your clinical staff wants. Low staff turnover and ongoing cash flow is what your financial team wants. With Richter Healthcare Consulting Services, you can have it all.
- Consultants you can trust: Our team of recognized industry professionals will partner with you to develop revenue management solutions that work.
- Proven, data-focused results: Financial partners who focus on the seamless delivery of positive key performance indictor outcomes.
- Reliable information flow: Our leadership team members each have more than 20 years of experience. Richter remains an industry authority in financial and regulatory issues.
- We know it’s personal. We want to build a long term relationship with your team.
- Clinical education and consultation
- Compliance audits
- Financial consulting
- Revenue cycle management
- Medicaid consulting
- Strategies for Analyzing and Utilizing PEPPER in LTPAC SettingsIt is that time of year for you to review your PEPPER! Every year at this time we look forward to the release of The Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Report (PEPPER). PEPPER is a Microsoft Excel file summarizing provider-specific Medicare data statistics for target areas often associated with Medicare improper payments due to […]
- Strategies for Developing a PointClickCare® Baseline Care PlanAttention PointClickCare® customers: We have your solution to the Mega-Rule Baseline Care Plan (BCP) requirement. The Mega-Rule has made the BCP a requirement for every resident within 48 hours of admission. The BCP must include instructions needed to provide effective person-centered care, including, but not limited to:
- Managed Care Audit Defense Part III: Taking a Proactive Approach to Managed Care – the 3-Step Preadmission ProcessSecuring a process for management and communication of contractual obligations for managed care residents is essential in today’s climate. Some questions to ask yourself: