Are you facing negative audit outcomes, MDS rejections or untimely assessments?
Providing excellent patient care is what your resident families want. Maintaining regulatory compliance and positive survey results are what your clinical staff wants. Low staff turnover and ongoing cash flow is what your financial team wants. With Richter Healthcare Consulting Services, you can have it all.
- Consultants you can trust: Our team of recognized industry professionals will partner with you to develop revenue management solutions that work.
- Proven, data-focused results: We are financial partners who focus on the seamless delivery of positive key performance indictor outcomes.
- Reliable information flow: Our leadership team members each have more than 20 years of experience. Richter Healthcare Consultants remains an industry authority in financial and regulatory issues.
- We know it’s personal. We want to build a long term relationship with your team.
Our Services include:
- Clinical education and consultation
- Compliance audits
- Financial education and consultation
- Revenue cycle management
- Medicaid consulting
- PointClickCare® implementation, optimization and support
- System conversion and implementation
- New Service: Corporate Clinical Navigator – the Extra Set of Hands Your SNF has Always NeededLong-term care rules and regulations have been changing at a fast and furious pace over the past few years. Often, changes can happen so quickly that it can be nearly impossible to train staff and update processes in time to stay current. We have seen this burden play out across all senior living facilities (SNFs), […]
- Jennifer Leatherbarrow Selected as 2018 Senior Examiner for the AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award ProgramRichter Healthcare Consultants, a leading provider of clinical, accounting, implementation and revenue cycle consulting services for long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organizations, is pleased to announce that Jennifer Leatherbarrow, RN, BSN, RAC-CT, QCP, CIC, has been selected by the American Health Care Association to serve as a 2018 Senior Examiner for the AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award […]
- Optimizing Revenue Cycle Workflow in LTPAC Environments – 3 StrategiesIf your long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization’s strategic approach to revenue cycle management doesn’t marry business performance with customer service and outcomes, you could be headed for divorce court.