Are you facing negative audit outcomes, MDS rejections or untimely assessments?
Providing excellent patient care is what your resident families want. Maintaining regulatory compliance and positive survey results are what your clinical staff wants. Low staff turnover and ongoing cash flow is what your financial team wants. With Richter Healthcare Consulting Services, you can have it all.
- Consultants you can trust: Our team of recognized industry professionals will partner with you to develop revenue management solutions that work.
- Proven, data-focused results: We are financial partners who focus on the seamless delivery of positive key performance indictor outcomes.
- Reliable information flow: Our leadership team members each have more than 20 years of experience. Richter Healthcare Consultants remains an industry authority in financial and regulatory issues.
- We know it’s personal. We want to build a long term relationship with your team.
Our Services include:
- Clinical education and consultation
- Compliance audits
- Financial education and consultation
- Revenue cycle management
- Medicaid consulting
- PointClickCare® implementation, optimization and support
- System conversion and implementation
- LTPAC Budgeting Strategies for 2019For long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) providers, it’s already time to think ahead to the coming year. Specifically, it is budgeting season if your organization has a December fiscal year end. Budgeting is critical for purchasing decisions, and having an accurate budget is necessary when it comes time to analyze financial performance. Instead of just assuming […]
- Targeted Probe and Educate – Appeal Options and RecommendationsIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; explained probe and educate (PE), as well as Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation; we outlined the TPE claims review process; and we highlighted top hospice TPE denial reasons. In this blog, we will […]
- An LTPAC Checklist to Promote Business Office Manager (BOM) SuccessTo all of the great BOMs out there in the long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) realm, let me say, thank you! You are valued employees in skilled nursing. When one considers everything that you do, it’s obvious that BOMs wear many hats! You must effectively manage and oversee the bookkeeping function, manage and oversee patient accounts, recruit, select, […]