Healthcare Consulting Services
Are you facing negative audit outcomes, MDS rejections or untimely assessments?
Providing excellent patient care is what your resident families want. Maintaining regulatory compliance and positive survey results are what your clinical staff wants. Low staff turnover and ongoing cash flow is what your financial team wants. With Richter Healthcare Consulting Services, you can have it all.
- Consultants you can trust: Our team of recognized industry professionals will partner with you to develop revenue management solutions that work.
- Proven, data-focused results: We are financial partners who focus on the seamless delivery of positive key performance indictor outcomes.
- Reliable information flow: Our leadership team members each have more than 20 years of experience. Richter Healthcare Consultants remains an industry authority in financial and regulatory issues.
- We know it’s personal. We want to build a long term relationship with your team.
Our Services include:
- Clinical education and consultation
- Compliance audits
- Financial education and consultation
- Revenue cycle management
- Medicaid consulting
- PointClickCare® implementation, optimization and support
- System conversion and implementation
- Five Strategies to Boost Patient Care through Revenue Cycle ManagementRevenue cycle management (RCM) lies at the heart of a long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) provider’s operation. Without the proper processes in place, cash flow slows down, bad debt increases and customer satisfaction declines. So how can your LTPAC organization optimize its RCM function? We recommend starting with the five strategies outlined below.
- CMS to Implement Changes to Beneficiary IdentifiersSince the inception of the Medicare program in 1965, beneficiaries have been identified by a Social Security number-based identifier known as the Health Insurance Claim (HIC) number. This unique identifier has been used to determine the beneficiary for all Medicare transactions such as eligibility, billing and claim status inquiries. As a means to help fight […]
- Home Health's Best Kept Secret: Outpatient TherapyWith reimbursement rates and profit margins shrinking and unfunded mandates and regulations increasing, home health agencies must look for ways to diversify services all while increasing revenue. One home health service that agencies can offer is home health outpatient therapy, despite it not always being provided in a clinic, hospital or private practice.