Are you facing negative audit outcomes, MDS rejections or untimely assessments?
Providing excellent patient care is what your resident families want. Maintaining regulatory compliance and positive survey results are what your clinical staff wants. Low staff turnover and ongoing cash flow is what your financial team wants. With Richter Healthcare Consulting Services, you can have it all.
- Consultants you can trust: Our team of recognized industry professionals will partner with you to develop revenue management solutions that work.
- Proven, data-focused results: We are financial partners who focus on the seamless delivery of positive key performance indictor outcomes.
- Reliable information flow: Our leadership team members each have more than 20 years of experience. Richter Healthcare Consultants remains an industry authority in financial and regulatory issues.
- We know it’s personal. We want to build a long term relationship with your team.
Our Services include:
- Clinical education and consultation
- Compliance audits
- Financial education and consultation
- Revenue cycle management
- Medicaid consulting
- PointClickCare® implementation, optimization and support
- System conversion and implementation
- Business Office Work Flow in LTPAC Settings – Is Yours Stop or Go?The life cycle of the business office in long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) settings is a science if you get it right—and a science experiment gone horribly awry if you don’t. Process is the key word to success when it comes to managing your accounts receivable; but the wheel going round and round has to make […]
- Certifications and Recertifications – the Golden Ticket for Skilled Nursing ServicesWouldn’t you hate to work hard all day, every day, only to have your employer tell you that you messed up and the paycheck you just received had to be turned back over to them? That is exactly what could happen to many long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) facilities in the case of an audit due […]
- MDS Update – Section N and What You Need to KnowOn Oct. 1, 2018 updates to Section N of the MDS were implemented by CMS. Two questions were added to Section N (N2001 and N2003) if the assessment type is coded as PPS 5-day, and one question was added to Section N (N2005) if the assessment type is coded as a SNF Part A PPS […]