Are you facing negative audit outcomes, MDS rejections or untimely assessments?
Providing excellent patient care is what your resident families want. Maintaining regulatory compliance and positive survey results are what your clinical staff wants. Low staff turnover and ongoing cash flow is what your financial team wants. With Richter Healthcare Consulting Services, you can have it all.
- Consultants you can trust: Our team of recognized industry professionals will partner with you to develop revenue management solutions that work.
- Proven, data-focused results: We are financial partners who focus on the seamless delivery of positive key performance indictor outcomes.
- Reliable information flow: Our leadership team members each have more than 20 years of experience. Richter Healthcare Consultants remains an industry authority in financial and regulatory issues.
- We know it’s personal. We want to build a long term relationship with your team.
Our Services include:
- Clinical education and consultation
- Compliance audits
- Financial education and consultation
- Revenue cycle management
- Medicaid consulting
- PointClickCare® implementation, optimization and support
- System conversion and implementation
- Navigating the Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) Claims ProcessIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies; probe and educate (PE); we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy; and we offered strategies for preparing and submitting TPE documentation. In this blog, we will share tips on navigating the TPE claims review process.
- Preparing and Submitting Documentation for Targeted Probe and Educate, Medicare’s New Medical Review StrategyIn recent blogs, we outlined medical Medicare review strategies, probe and educate (PE), and we explained Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE), Medicare’s new medical review strategy. In this chapter, we will share tips on preparing and submitting your TPE documentation.
- Understanding Targeted Probe and Educate – Medicare’s New Medical Review StrategyIn 2015, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) introduced the Probe and Educate (PE) strategy, first to hospitals and then to home health care agencies. With this new strategy, five claims were selected from every hospital and home health care provider. If a claim was denied, one-on-one education was offered in an effort […]