Healthcare Consulting Services
Are you facing negative audit outcomes, MDS rejections or untimely assessments?
Providing excellent patient care is what your families want. Maintaining regulatory compliance and positive survey results are what your clinical staff wants. Low staff turnover and ongoing cash flow is what your financial team wants. With Richter Healthcare Consulting Services, you can have it all.
- Consultants you can trust: Our team of recognized industry professionals will partner with you to develop revenue management solutions that work.
- Proven, data-focused results: Financial partners who focus on the seamless delivery of positive key performance indictor outcomes.
- Reliable information flow: Our leadership team members each have more than 20 years of experience. Richter remains an industry authority in financial and regulatory issues.
- We know it’s personal. We want to build a long term relationship with your team.
- Clinical education and consultation
- Compliance audits
- Financial consulting
- Revenue cycle management
- Medicaid consulting
- eINTERACT™– Helping LTPACs Decrease Hospital Readmissions and Improve Quality of CareDid you know that in 2016, 20% of Medicare residents are hospitalized within 30 days of discharge? Nearly 90% of these hospitalizations were classified as unplanned. Early identification of a resident’s change in condition is paramount to managing and preventing unnecessary transfers. The eINTERACT™ program is a PointClickCare® module that was developed to help decrease […]
- How it works: Medicare Level of Care (LOC) in PointClickCare® for the Management of No Pay and Exhaust BillsThe Level of Care (LOC) in the PointClickCare® Census and Rates resident tab is used for the management of No Pay and Exhaust claim billing for residents, after a Medicare Part A skilled stay. The LOC has no other function but to drive this process. Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) are required to submit claims to […]
- Grasping the Who, What and Why of the Mega Rule Facility AssessmentThe Phase 2 roll out of the Mega Rule Requirements of Participation is quickly approaching. One of the requirements of Phase 2 is the Facility Assessment. The Facility Assessment is a written report that includes items such as patient population, resources and risk assessments. Skilled nursing facilities will be required to complete the Facility Assessment […]